Tier 1 capabilities and complete broadband range with global coverage options
One-stop-shop system to reduce costs and effort of contacting multiple operators
Integration options due to our vast experience that will complement your clients needs
We understand exactly how we can help your business. Your connection to the Internet is dedicated, not shared with other businesses, and provides a symmetrical connection (equal upload and download speeds) to support critical business applications.
Reliability you can count on backed by industry-leading Service Level Agreements that provide service availability.
It’s easy to rest assured when you are backed by a solid network such as Telefonica’s. Because of our ranges, our experience and because we can offer you bandwidths ranged up to 10 Gbps and Broadband for Business (B4B), cost oriented connections covered by complete SLAs that will protect you through all the deployment.
But what if something fails? What if we get attacked? What if your systems break down? Things happen all the time and because we know this, we are prepared which means that you are too. Access redundancy, Multi-homing through BGPv4, Ipv4 and 6 support, full routing and dual-homing, DNS doubled with full geographic diversity and resilient name resolution schemes… You name it!
Now that the world is starting its recovery after the Covid-19 pandemic, it is important for every business to prepare for the new reality. Finding the right partner to support all your ICT needs will help that transition enabling your business to thrive. Discover more in this whitepaper.
If something is clear to us, it is that you need to connect to the Internet wherever you are. We continuously improve our coverage, our services and our support so that you can enjoy the guarantee and robustness of the Telefónica Network.
We offer two flavors:
- Tier 1 capabilities
- Reselling solutions
Both of them with the option to Centralized, a single office or Standalone architecture solution.
- High performance connectivity to cover Data Centers, Web Servers, HQ, etc.
- Shared Internet and VPN Infrastructure: CPE and Access is shared for Internet and VPN services, with traffic tunneled via different VPNs to ensure data confidentiality and security (MultiVPN)
Our main features are:
- Full SVAs available (IPv6, Full Routing, DNS, Public IP Addresses, Resilience scenarios and full Redundancy, normal or degraded)
- Managed or Unmanaged Service
- Attractive SLAs including proactivity
- Symmetrical and guaranteed bandwidth
- Customer Portal Web
- 24x7 operational support from the Telefonica Service Management Centre (SMC)
- Monitoring and management tools
If you have any questions please contact us through the link below and we’ll be happy to solve all your doubts.
Get to know before anyone else all the advances that are taking place in the sector.
We will be communicating soon.